Sunday, December 2, 2012

Various Thoughts On Whatever Strikes My Fancy




Okay so I just finished a plate of leftover spaghetti and my body temp increased a couple degrees because of the amount of crushed chili peppers I put on top of the sauce. I'm actually sweating!

Just did my semi-monthly trip to Costco and wonder why every trip there lately costs something just south of $200 for two people. I guess if I backed out the cost for a case of Fat Tire and a case of Red Bull the final bill would not resemble half of a car payment.

My cat is amusing me in her never-ending quest to follow the sun streaming into the house either from the skylights or the windows. She is working on a cat tan I guess.

I'm thinking that my neighbors to the left want me to rake some leaves on the side adjoining the property line as their lawn is now devoid of any fall foliage. Well it will have to wait until Sunday because I need a nap as I was awake way too effin' early this morning.

Well I am back. It's 430am Sunday and I am wide awake. I guess that's what happens when one falls asleep on the couch at 9pm. LOL. Just about to have my first coffee and a bagel with cream cheese. Yum!

I have 97.1 The Drive Deep Tracks playing as I hunt and peck on here. They just played Bob Seger's "Brave Strangers" from the 1978's "Stranger In Town". I love this song. I read somewhere that it is because of songs like this that you don't buy greatest hit compilations or listen to radio stations that play the same old, same old. You would not hear this or "The Famous Final Scene" from the same album. Got to listen to that album song by song.

I read on Fox Sports' baseball page that there are Yankee fans that are giving Derek Jeter a hard time because he has put on some weight after getting that surgery for his fractured ankle. Let me say first that the only Fox website I will visit is their baseball page because they have a couple of decent baseball writers. Ken Rosenthal being one. Let me say second that I am not a Jeter fan but I will give props on what he has accomplished over his amazing career. That being said it makes me effing laugh when I read some of these a-hole do-nothings that think that Derek Jeter having gained weight 3-4 months before spring training is any of their effing business. When they have 3304 career hits then they can voice their opinion as if it means something. Besides that they should just shut the eff up!

Speaking of shutting the eff up I would suggest that "brainwave" from Wasilla had her 15 minutes of fame back in 2008 and she just needs to go back to hunting bears and other wildlife from helicopters like all other moronic yahoos with 18 brain cells. If the world wanted advice on what she is good at that would be her topic not her effing opinions on world matters. Her knowledge of the world was in plain sight when she claimed to be able to see Russia from her back or front porch. Maybe she can replace Lisa Ann in her next Hustler movie. LOL.

Back to Fox Sports now to rant some more about their journalistic standards. Do they even have editors on their website? The first hyperlink on the left side of their Sports front page states "Chiefs Fans Tailgate, Mourn LB's Death". What an idiotic and insensitive headline! Perhaps tailgating is a bit much especially in a location where a sick man took his own life yesterday. Who the hell is mourning his death? Perhaps his own mother I guess but given the fact that 30 minutes or so before he killed himself he murdered the 22 yr. old mother of his 3 month old child! What about a headline that recognizes the evil that he did. That should be the story not the festive atmosphere that they claimed was taking place a little over 24 hours after a tragedy. Boy oh boy their priorities are effed up!

Okay enough ranting for now. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment