Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Made It Through The Night



Well that was a pleasant change of pace for me. I actually made it through the night without waking and staying up a for a couple of hours like I normally do. I remember waking up and checking the time and thinking to myself that I need to sleep more and went back to sleep. Nice. Perhaps it was my reward for being rather productive yesterday. Hmm. Perhaps.

So here I am at just after 6am on Christmas morning having my first of a few coffees hoping to jump start my day somewhat. I have the dishwasher going and will have to pull the towels out of the dryer and fold 'em all up. I did five loads of laundry yesterday. That's unheard of in Schlewing World! Call up the descendants of the McWhirters as I need to be noted in the next version of their books. Smiles.

I'm going to spoil myself with a big homemade breakfast this morning. I do believe I have all the fixings except I am about to run out of half and half. Ugh 2% for my coffee. I may have to spike it when I get to that point. Ha!

I have to find my wood glue. I need to fix a dresser drawer. I really need to go through my clothes in the closet and get rid of some of it. I am running out of room. Gawd I am a hoarder. I don't think I will ever get back into a 34 waist size. Who am I kidding? LOL. No one!

I have some Christmas calls to make this morning. I am looking forward to those. I have to make a better effort in the coming year on that. I carry my independent streak a little to extremes sometimes.

I need coffee number two. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment