Monday, December 24, 2012

Being Kind Of Productive!



Okay I don't usually write two of these within hours but I am amazing myself with how productive I have been so far today. Let me preface that with the productivity bar not being set that high. This is me that we are talking about after all. Mr. Let's Wait Before Doing Something aka Mr. Procrastination! LOL.

You know it may be that Kahlua that I put into two of my coffees this morning that gave me that extra get up and go go.

So here we about 4 or so hours after I got up and I have accomplished this so far. Three loads of laundry washed. Well the 3rd is on its' last cycle. A load of whites waiting to be folded. Pretty darn sure that I'll have to do that given that Jynx the Cat looks at clothes as a place to lay her plumpness down on and not a thing to help fold. Ha!

I even took a shower today. Cleanliness is important!

I did my Greene's run and now have some additional reds, ambers, ales and pales in my eventually to be depleted collection of spirits. As far as I know I have two places that I can go and get some decent priced and good tasting beers as well as decent enough lower priced reds. Greene's near the mall or Total Wines at the Shops at Greenridge. Let it be said that both of these choices are not places that you want to be near to on the last shopping day before Christmas if you have the lack of patience that I have for drivers in the Upstate. There were a few colorful words that escaped my lips as I was listening to Walter Rossi's "All The Best" on my CD player. I get stressed for nothing behind the wheel. My flipping out will do nothing to change the scenario except to raise my blood pressure which is not a good thing.

As usual I have "Deep Tracks" going and I just had to put on mute because they decided to play the deranged one's "Free For All". Up until a couple of years ago I could handle his music. Now that I know too much of his politics, it's instant ignore! Good thing that it is a short song.

Okay back to pleasant things like what I also have accomplished today so far today. I stopped at Food Lion to pick up a few things as mentioned earlier.

Here's the list of what I bought:
Cajun Andouille Sausage
Neptune Salad (crab and shrimp)
Green Cucumbers
Iceberg Lettuce (the Romaine didn't look too hot)
Jumbo Red Onions
Hothouse Tomatoes
Crumbled Feta Cheese
Hard Salami

It looks like I am planning on making some finger foods or snacks at some point today or tomorrow. I sure hope those sausage are good. I had the sampler plate at Mac's Speed Shop a couple of nights ago and andouille and kielbasa are rapidly becoming my go to snack food. I'm going to have to find a place here where I can pick up fresh and locally made sausage. I'll check Whole Foods or that other specialty food place out to source my fix for tastiness.

Okay the dryer just stopped. Now I have two loads to fold and one to transfer and another load to start.

Go Go Marc!

No comments:

Post a Comment