Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Smidgen, An Iota Or Un Petit Peu



Goodness gracious snakes alive I feel a smidgen better today than I did yesterday. Gone is the scratchy throat and that has been replaced by my eyeballs or eye sockets hurting as well my hair follicles on the top of my head. Just imagine how bad I would feel if I had hair growth on more than 40% of my head. I would be begging for a morphine drip or something.

I finally managed to get some clean clothes on and get myself to Costco to fill up the gaps in my fridge. I was out of milk, tzatziki, spinach artichoke dip and H's favorite snack lately which is taboule with crackers or pita corners.

The total bill was actually reasonable as I only bought a bottle of chardonnay for one of my cooking endeavors later this week when I can actually taste food. I am stocked on all other adult beverages at this time. LOL. Those items tend to take up a disproportionate amount on my total bill more often that not.

No comments:

Post a Comment