Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That



Okay Thursday night 6 something or other and I may be picking up the H at work as it is pouring rain here so this may be a short blog. Time for a state of the Marc address in the condensed Campbell soup form. Lately I have been wanting to throw in these out of left field comments. Never ever out of right field. If I ever played that position it would have to be called left of center field. Ellis Valentine and Rusty Staub will forever be known as the greatest left of center field players that my late, beloved Expos had in their time. They couldn't be playing right because then they would just be wrong all the time, Kind of like some dip named Gowdy that had his half-brained thoughts splayed in today's Greenville News front page. Not exactly the purveyor of the all the news that is fit to print unless they mean making me pitch a fit because then they are doing a fine job. There must be a saner way of getting crossword puzzles!

So it was pouring rain coming home tonight. You'd think that people on the road would factor in these conditions as they are moseying along to wherever they are going. Well you would be thinking wrong just like that Gowdy dipwad this morning!

There were some absolute brain dead individuals driving only with their daylights on even though it was effing dark just like my Yuengling Black and Tan. In my 10 mile drive home I saw at least four wrecks along my route. Brilliant. Cars in ditches. Cars turned around against traffic. Nah they weren't speeding! It's like an effing obstacle course some days. Unreal!

Good song on now. Our Lady Peace's "Somewhere Out There" from their 2002's Gravity album. Definitely an underrated alt rock band from Toronto. I'm listening to JACK-FM out of Regina, Saskatchewan right now where it is currently -17c or 1 degree Fahrenheit. Now that's cold!

Great thing about listening to JACK out of Regina or Vancouver is getting my Canadian content fix in music. A man can listen to only so much Skynyrd or Tucker before wanting some OLP, Triumph, Saga or Adams back in his life. Maple Leaf music rocks and rolls!

Okay that's it for now. Time to make a dining decision. I think tonight is a Mexican food night. I need some pico de gallo!

No comments:

Post a Comment