Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday Morning




Well this is going to be a quick one as I have breakfast sausage cooking on low in the kitchen. Definitely a nice aroma to it as it wafts towards my room. I've been up and at 'em since H woke me up at 740am to give him a ride to Food Lion as he slept in because the battery on his droid gave up in the middle in the night it seems. It's great smart phone but the battery really sucks. You're lucky if it lasts half a day when you've several apps going.

I was going to shave this morning before going to see Becky at Massage Envy for my monthly massage but I started reading some news items and before you knew it I had to hop in the shower and get going to not be late. I have what I call as itchy face. It's been a couple of weeks since I shaved and my beard has tons of white and/or grey in it. I'm getting old. That isn't exactly a breaking news story.

Anyways I have Marillion on the player and I am about to prepare a big huge breakfast for yours truly. I was going to stop in for breakfast at the local diner but I knew I had to pick up a couple of things at Food Lion where H is at so I figured I may as well get all of the breakfast fixings and do it at home. Those sausages smell wonderful!

Time to get another coffee going, slice some tomatoes and get some eggs going. I always feel good after my monthly morning massage. I need to somehow bottle that vim and vigor for the rest of the month. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment