Saturday, December 17, 2011

Productivity Is Not My Middle Name...


So what did I do today? If this blog is to be as lengthy as my productivity today I would have stopped typing this one at my first I here. LOL.

H decided to do a load of his laundry so I figured I better empty the dryer at 615ish. There were two shirts, two pairs of socks and a pair of briefs. At the beginning of the week the dryer was pretty full. LOL. Yes that is correct! I am guilty of taking items out of the dryer as I needed them this week. So that is one thing I did today.

I brought H to work at 145ish and picked him up at 545ish. That is another thing I did today.

Another thing I did was to warm up some leftover spaghetti that I made on Thursday night. That involved using the microwave. After two minutes in, I opened the container and stirred the noodles with my homemade sauce. That was tiring. I detect a blister developing due this activity.

Another thing I did was to drive to J's house and check on her mail. Five miles there. Five miles back. I did get out of the car to check the mailbox. Wearing out my shoes at this rate.

To top off this strenuous day I emptied the garbage bin in the kitchen and put it in the garage in its' container. I am trying to psyche myself up to replace the bag that I took out but the kitchen is a good four or five seconds away from me at this time so I will have to build up energy for that unenviable task. I'm almost there. O:)

Today's workload will be hard to beat tomorrow. I'll have to get up real early just to think that I have a chance to be as good tomorrow as I was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment