Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesdays Being Mondays...


So here I am typing away on an early Tuesday night and one of my friends enlightened me to something that frustrated me a whole lot within moments of it registering with my grey matter. Or is it that gray matter? It doesn't matter how it is spelled; I am peeved bigtime.

Originally this blog was going to be about my Tuesday being a Monday. In the big scope of things; it really doesn't matter. That topic changed quickly!

One of my favorite motivational speakers used to use a line saying "not to sweat the small stuuf". About five minutes ago I did the exact opposite of what Les Brown said way back when and sweated the small stuff when a friend pointed something out to me that I wasn't ready to hear or see. I was getting past my feeling that it wasn't one of my better days. Then this came up. Dang it! I was getting past the fact that my day sucked! Why did it go bad? It was pretty much self-induced. Now I have to get past a new thing. So much for my day or night getting better. I get so tired sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment