Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday as a Saturday


Okay for many this won't make sense but it does for me so there. I have tomorrow off as I am trying to get my vacation day carryover down to 10 days for next year. I need to plan this better. LOL. I go through this every year.

As I am typing I am listening to an accoustic version of Matthew Good's "Apparitions". I can't imagine life without music. This song is amazing. It's a sad song yet I feel better everytime I hear it. It is an amazing gift that a songwriter has that allows his or her words touch complete strangers with their talent.

One day I will have to blog about my favorite websites. Pretty sure that YouTube appears in my top 3. I love it!

Last night I grilled some burgers for Jackie, Abby and H and I bought a 12-pack of my new fav beer. Damn that Bass is good stuff! Smiles.

I miss baseball! I just can't get into NFL. Same goes for college football. I love hockey but there's no coverage down here. Sure I can go to a place like Bailey's but then I would be watching a game while hip-hop and what passes off as popular music is on rather than the sounds of the game. Not exactly Cage Aux Sports ambiance there.

Playlist so far this afternoon. Matthew Good, Susan Boyle, Beyonce featuring Jay-Z, Pete Murray, Ashley MacIsaac featuring Mary Jane Lamond and Tommy Lee. Is that eclectic or what? What! LOL.

I was just looking at webpages on Wikipedia (another fav site of mine) about the Outer Banks. I love that place. We went there twice in the summer of 2010. I miss it. They were great trips. It may be one of my fav places in the world so far in my limited travels. Might be a pisces thing. Water. Waves. Sea Air. Great Company. Good Food. Cold Beer. Nice Wines. Sand Dunes. Rock Music. Grilling. I have to get there next summer! Must!

Okay time to shower. LOL. It is 513pm. Have to love that cleanliness thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment