Sunday, April 1, 2012

Small Guilty Pleasure





So I am awake in the middle of the night for a change. It's about 340am and 59f in Simpsonville. There's a time and weather check for you. LOL. I have CHOM playing in the background and Mr. Plant is singing that "I really oughta know". What a pretty song "Over The Hills And Faraway"!

Anyways I went for my monthly massage yesterday afternoon at Massage Envy and pretty much screwed up all the good that Becky did by falling asleep on the couch watching MLB. I need to stop doing that. LOL. That is a like a tiger changing his or her stripes. Not bloody likely.

As it was decent outside I decided to head to the westside of town and drop in at The Liberty Tap Room for one of my guilty pleasures. I sat down on the terrace ordered a Fat Tire draft and out came the daily crossword. It had been since last summer since I last had their "Roasted Chicken Nachos". This is yummy conconction of tortilla chips, roasted chicken, queso, pico de gallo, jalapenos, lettuce and sour cream. I love it and quickly devoured it along with a 2nd Fat Tire.

I would have put a picture of roasted chicken nachos but I couldn't find a good picture that would do justice to the dish I had this afternoon so I put up the Fat Tire pic. LOL.

All in all it was nice way to spend an afternoon. A massage, a couple drafts and a guilty pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment