Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost There




Well it's about 11pm or as us Canadians say "it's a boot 11." People say I sometimes pronounce it a boot. Honestly I don't think I so. I know there are words that I pronounce differently but that isn't one of them. Now if you said the word garage that I would buy hook line and sinker. I pronounce it as gaa-raj as opposed to gaw-rodge like they do here. I'm 50 I am way too old to change the way I speak. It's bad enough that people have caught me saying y'all. That is so effing wrong coming out of my mouth. Smack me down if you catch me saying that.

Okay I didn't park myself in front of my desktop to wax philosophically on how I pronounce words. It's just what I typed. I babble and I babble well. Sadly I haven't figured out a way how to make money babbling yet. There's hope yet.

I was up way early this morning all stressed about work. I slept in fits and starts and was at work before 730am which is not effing normal for me. H was over at his buddy's place last night so I didn't have GTech chauffeur duties this morning so "I hopped on the bus Gus, Made a new plan Stan" and headed into work early to try to get a step up on my many,many tasks that I am behind on. I actually felt like I made headway today. I may be delusional though. Ha!

By mid-day I was yawning away. My body clock is an effing mess. I picked H up at GTech after work. Came home. Turned on the ballgame at 7pm and promptly napped for an hour. The cat woke me up. She's normally not too vocal but H had the door closed to what I call his game room where her food and litter is and she wanted in so she started meowing. It was annoying and it woke me up! Just as well because I had stuff to do. I had the chance to catch up on some work emails. I had fallen behind after spending a couple of hours in meetings earlier today.

Good thing strike that great thing is that tomorrow is Friday.Yay for Friday. Hopefully it will warm up a bit for Main Street Friday. There's a good band playing tomorrow night. I think I saw them last year. Then again I don't remember what shirt I wore to work on Wednesday so I could be wrong. LOL. I'm laughing as I am probably wrong.

That's it for now. As the Austrian Oak has said in the past, "I'll be back."



No comments:

Post a Comment