Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Middle Of The Week Day Off




So I had the day off today to make up for switching a day last week that really didn't go well with it being a month-end. I can't say that I was very productive at all today. Basically I read a bit. I watched some MLB.TV. I had a bunch of naps. I have had a sleep deficit going for the last year or so. I just can't get through full nights of sleep. Way too many stressful things. Self-inflicted I may add.

Anyways I am about to broil some bone-in chicken breasts with a recipe I found on AllRecipes.com. My neighborhood Food Lion had a great dealing going on this type of chicken breast and it was too good to pass up. This recipe seems a little simple with only the ingredients to season the chicken being a little olive oil, kosher salt and black pepper. I'll have to let you know how it turns out.

Next on the agenda is doing some laundry and hopefully if it stops raining I am heading outside to pull some weeds.

I know this is a short blog. Just getting back into the swing of things here.





No comments:

Post a Comment