Friday, September 30, 2011

Well I And We Have Made It To Another Weekend...


There were times this week that I thought we would never get to the weekend. It's around 830pm now I have spent an hour and half or so doing some month-end work work. For the uniniated work work is my day job. Work would be my house stuff. I tend not to be too much of a work guy. I put things off an awful lot. Too late for this tiger to change his stripes I think.

So I got home, turned on my work work laptop, grabbed a beer which lasted about a minute and a half then went to pick Harrison up at his part-time job. Got back home and worked worked for an hour and a half or so.

Emptied the dishwasher. Reloaded the dishwasher. Then decided to make spaghetti for din-din even though the prodigal son isn't Hungary or hungry. I make a pretty decent sauce even though I cheat with some pre-fab tomato sauce. I do add meat, onions, garlic powder, red peppers and a couple more things when I think of looking at my spice rack thingee.

I had a classic rock station (Music Choice) playing on TV and H tried to stump me on a song or two. I surprised him some when Pete Townshend's "Let My Love Open The Door" came on. I was able to name artist, song, album and year before Petey Boy sang a word. Like I said to H, I am a fountain of useless information. Darn VH1 no longer carries Rock'n'Roll Jeopardy because I would definitely be there. Sadly Jeff Probst has gone to host Survivor. So sad.

Yes Delmon Young homered off CC Sabathia in the top of the 1st. Go Tigers. Anybody but the Yankees out of the AL. I would like to see Detroit advance. Isn't baseball amazing? Matt Moore of the TB Rays, 2nd major league start ever (EVER) holds the Rangers to 2 hits 2 walks in 7 innings. He pulled a Dryden. LOL. I am crossing sports but I think most would miss the reference.

Time to eat. Back in a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment