Sunday, September 25, 2011

Damn Another Blog Today!!!


Okay I have had a few today, tonight! Whatever!! It seems that I am still coherent enough to blog as I just read a headline that pissed me off.

What the eff is what with journalism nowadays that they scream headlines for non-story? Case in point is Michael Vick. That pillar of society! Headline reads "Hit the snooze button on this dream team!"

How did the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles all of a sudden become "Dream Team" status? Was it because of pre-season games? Was it because on paper they looked decent? Surely it wasn't because of Amdy Reid's track record? I sure hope it wasn't due to PETA's best friend! Oh the story came from Fox Sports. Damn I was giving them journalistic credentials. Sorry Angie and Tom. This is a dream team that never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment