Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Posting While On My Knees...


This is bad. I am typing while on my knees because I am in too much pain to sit like a normal person. Waiting for the pain pills to kick in. Problem with that is my knees are so bony that within seconds I am not very comfortable.

I am listening to the late Irishman Gary Moore playing "Parisienne Walkways" at a Phil Lynott tribute show in Dublin. What an incredible guitar player he was! The world lost a true talent in February of this year. Listening to Gary Moore play is so soothing. Seeing him play is something. The range of faces that he made is incredible. It is almost as if he was in pain and all of sudden in joy. Incredible player. A man that many are not in the know of I think. Kind of sad.

Anyways onto more pleasant things. I left work about a half hour early to go to the Fairview Corners Post Office before it closed. I have registered lettermail from the IRS. That can't be good. LOL. So I leave work early after checking to see what time it closed at online. I thought it was 5 which isn't that convenient. Turns out it is 430. That is even more inconvenient. I wonder why they get so much negative press. LOL. Bachmann. Perry. USPS. Cantaloupes. Hmmmm. Which one gets razzed the most. Probably a toss up. Now I have to figure when I can get to the post office. It won't be tomorrow as I have an Excel 2010 class to take. I probably did not plan that too well. Well it was a Schlewing move. O:)

So in Schlewing's World today is a sad day. This is it for the regular season in MLB unless possible tiebreakers count that may be played tomorrow. Given that my Nats are not playing tomorrow it doesn't count then. My blog my reasoning so there!!! LOL. I love to laugh when I write something that amuses me. Okay sometimes it doesn't take much to amuse me. Is that such a bad thing? I think not.

I have to get my printer hooked up to this desktop. I have tons of pictures that I want to blog on. Lots of memories. Good ones. Seeing pictures triggers good things in my world. In some ways I have had a blessed life. That may not be a Marc word (blessed). It worked there though. In other ways, my life has sucked. That isn't a bad thing necessarily. Having a bad or sad experience often can be used to compare to a good, happy or joyful experience. If you don't have a bad or sad experience how does one measure good or glad? The key I think is that the not so good is not self-inflicted because if it is who else but oneself can be blamed. Dang I may have to erase a couple of sentences here as I am getting too maudlin. LOL. That isn't me.

Okay that's it for now. I need to do stuff before I get H at school. It's trivia night. It used be lots of fun. It isn't the same anymore. The crowd has changed. The music isn't all that good. The quizmaster. Hmmmm. Less said better it is. LOL. Okay roger out. Go Nats. 2012 will be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment