Friday, December 20, 2013

Well My Smoke Alarms Work (12/19/13)....

So I was listening to some 70s music play while reading up on Southern rock bands on the Wikipedia website when all of a sudden the smoke alarms went off. Damn that is one loud sound that emanates from a smoke detector. Both of them went off. One in the hallway next to Harrison's bedroom and the one next to my bedroom door.

The reason they went off was because I started the oven cleaning process. I guess that the high heat started to super burn all of the pizza bits that Harrison and his friends leave at the bottom of the oven when they super load up the pizzas that they have baked.

I had neglected to turn the overhead fan so I discovered how well the smoke alarms and sensors work and how effing shrill that alarm sound makes. LOL. I have my kitchen window wide open now trying to dissipate the imaginary smoke. Seems imaginary to me. LOL. I will have to close that window soon as it is only 46 out there and if it keeps up it will be 46 in here but quick. LOL.

I feel like the 1974 Ohio Players classic "Fire" should be next up on the imaginary turntable in my head. Peace out rock'n'rollers and be serene.



No comments:

Post a Comment