Sunday, December 15, 2013

Meanderings Of A Sunday Morning In Schlewingstan (12/15/13)....

I had a real rough night sleeping last night. I had some serious bad dreams. I don't normally remember my dreams and even last night's memories are sketchy. I know my Mom played a central figure in it even though I never recalled seeing her in the dream. She was always off in the distance somewhere. That isn't surprising as it has been 11 years since she has passed on to whatever awaits us on the other side. Hmm I shouldn't get started there because I will ramble on forever on what I think happens to us when we pass on.

That topic along with Fox Non-News Host Megyn Kelly's thoughts on Santa Claus and Jesus being white or caucasian in politically correct language would tie up more than a morning of me hunting and pecking on a keyboard.

Somehow my Mom was there in some way and it involved my maintaining or not maintaining my house and property. Just to enhance things; failed romantic events or advances of recent times were thrown in. LOL. Like I said it wasn't a good dream. I know that I woke up around 635am and told myself I am not going back to sleep because these remembrances or dreams of mine sucked. Perhaps not the prettiest word to use there to use but it is rather concise and suits the situation to a T.

I ended up putting on some canvas shorts and headed to the kitchen to get some coffee going. H was up as he was starting work at 7am and he questioned my sanity then and there. On a day off, his idea of waking up in the morning is getting out of bed at 1159am. He never understands how I get up so early on my days off. It's like I told him; if I am tired later on I will have a nap. Ha. I usually do. It's a real rarity if I don't as I have 3-4 years of sleep deprivation to build back up. Having three large mugs of coffee liberally not conservatively laced with Kahlua, Bailey's or some other spirit may contribute to the nap factor as well. LOL. Trying to think of what I do or think in a conservative manner would be a short conversation.

To add to this day that was off to a rip-roaring start involved my having to grind some whole bean coffee to make a fresh pot. Suffice to say I had a coordination event occur at approx. 645am and I will likely be wiping up spilled coffee grounds for the next few days. Jynx Schlewing may be a tad hyper for the next couple of days because this morning's trial and tribulations occurred on her piece of the kitchen area. I can definitely say that she has been running around more than usual. That may be weight loss related mind you and not caffeine related. LOL.

Shortly after getting the coffee going; I ended up finishing up David Baldacci's "True Blue" that was published in 2009. I enjoyed the read. I was a little perturbed with Mace Perry the main character or protagonist in the book. She was a little too Jack Bauer like in the novel and at times I found her headstrong ways annoying. That isn't a bad thing as at least I had an opinion of her rather than just being indifferent. I kind of pictured Maria Bello in that role. I had to google her name as I wasn't completely sure that was her name. I ended up on the USA Network "In Plain Sight" webpage. OMG what a clustereffword of a webpage. Another one of my segues into whatever land. LOL.

Anyways rock'n'rollers and hangers on I sure hope your Sunday morning went well. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment