Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Friday


Darn it is hard to believe that we're already at the 25th of November. Time does indeed fly by. Only a month to go to Christmas. Streets to avoid today are Woodruff, Fairview and Haywood. I can just imagine the traffic on these shopping roads.

Last night I had my first deep-fried turkey. I think I have joined the choir. It was pretty effin good. I stayed away from the skin which others were raving about and just had white meat but man it was juicy and fork tender.

I woke up at 6am for a moment and it clicked on me that people had already been shopping for hours at that point. Yikes one must be determined I guess. You won't find me anywhere near these roads. Only shopping I am doing is if I need anything to go with the greek-style chicken tonight. I may need potatoes. I have lots of tomatoes, onions and tzatziki.

Going to be another relatively inactive day for me. A little bit of work-work and some college football this afternoon. LSU and Arkansas. Hopefully it won't be a blowout. Be interesting to see the polls afterwards if Arkansas wins.

I should probably start raking the front of the house. My bradford pears out front gave up all their leaves this past week. You can't see any of the grass for all the leaves of the ground. On the left side of the house I may actually have to mow the lawn. It is that long. Weird have green grass year-round like I do here.

Tomorrow morning is my monthly appointment at Massage Envy. I sure hope that she can loosen up the right side where my sciatic nerve has been acting up. I am not aging gracefully. LOL.

Okay I think I need to start folding clothes. I have lots of laundry to do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment