Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Morning


Okay I was pretty darn productive this morning. I went for my monthly massage, filled up my gas tank, got a tank of propane filled for the grill and then spent way too much money at Costco. I even had a polish dog for breakfast. Well it was 11am so it wasn't really breakfast but it was the first thing I ate. In fact I must be in bizarro-world right now as I have yet to have a cup of coffee. I think my body and mind has been overtaken by an alien life form.

I even had a chance to have a hour nap while Georgia & Georgia Tech were fighting it out for some pretend crown down in Athens, Ga. Yes the Athens, Ga that is the home of R.E.M.. Going to have the same thing later today when the battle of SC takes place down in Columbia. Hopefully the Gamecocks will rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment