Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thinking About Things


Well it is 532am and instead of blogging I should perhaps be sorting through paperwork and making sure that my bills are up to date. I should perhaps be trying to catch up on work-work. I should perhaps be sorting clothes for laundry or folding what was washed over the weekend. Well none of those ideas were appealing so I decided to start typing.

So the other day I went for my first-ever cardiologist visit. There have been lots of first-times this year. Some positive and some negative. I would classify this visit as a positive. According to what the doctor saw in my tests my heart and upper body seem to be okay. He was a bit surprised that I was recommended to him considering that my issues to date this year seem to be more related to some sort of vascularity problems in my legs and especially with my right one. If anything the doctor told me that I need to push myself a little bit harder exercise-wise which will have the benefit of hopefully improving my legs as well as well as the added benefit of either losing some weight or toning up somewhat. Surprisingly after a little over 7 weeks of not smoking I have not put on that much weight. I have tried to be careful in my caloric intake and think that I have not replaced cigarettes with some sort of bad food choice. I know that I definitely have an exercise partner. LOL! If there is one thing that I know or absolutely am certain about is that I have someone that will be there to help me get better or fitter.

Hmmmm okay just received a weird message from Blogger. I may not be able to save this blog. I think I better stop before I lose even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment