Friday, April 2, 2010

Beautiful Day

Okay this ramble will not be about the U2 song though it could be I would surmise. LOL. I don't even know if if makes sense to have structured that last sentence in that way. This is an example of my quirky writing or should I say bad and slow typing. Ha! I sit myself down in front of a keyboard and I have a plan Stan but before you know it I am meandering along typing all about whatever comes to mind. Today or this moment is a good day or moment!

I am off work today as it is Good Friday in Canada and they are observing it as a holiday. Given that my work revolves around 100% Canadian stuff I am off today. It is Good Friday down here also! It just doesn't seem the same mind you.

I just came back from venti Starbucks run to Fairview Rd. I could have made some coffee here this morning but I just wanted to see people out and about. Hence I just spent $2.27 for a great tasting coffee.

One thing I have noticed about me is that I can be a loner. In some ways that is great but in other ways it is sad. It is as if I am afraid to completely let myself go around people. It is as if I am afraid to be hurt in some way. I don't even know the way. It is just a sense. I know that I am wary of asking others for help. I tend to try to sort things out on my own. Eventually! Sometimes it takes awhile.

Earlier this week someone I work with told me that I had been more "open" or less shy in the last little while. She kind of tied into my being with someone and that it brought out some of extrovert genes. LOL. I didn't realize it. I guess I had been. I hope that I don't lose that. I hope that I stay more open. LOL. Does that make sense? Sheesh I am asking myself a question as I type.

Anyways my idea for today had been to go to Charleston, SC for a short stay but that kind of fell by the wayside due to the "Saturday event". I could have gone on my own but as I am wont to do I didn't bring in my car for servicing to have that check engine light looked at. I need to take care of that in the coming week so that if I feel like going for a drive I need not worry about my car breaking down on the side of the road.

So now my plan is to work on my yard, to do some laundry, to straighten out the house, to find my digital camera and charge it up and then take some pictures and brighten up this blogspace of mine. Sounds okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment