Thursday, April 1, 2010

Middle of the Night

Well here I am at 417am and I think I am pretty much wide awake. I woke up about 15 minutes ago wondering where I was. Not a good sign. Gawd I have too many things running through my head. Most of these things are negative in tone. It's amazing how one event just seems to overshadow everything else that is going on and makes everything seem kind of bleak. I know that this is just a temporary thing. It will get better. I just have to do what I need to do to make it so.

I am really looking forward to this long weekend. Pretty sure that the weather is going to be real nice and that will give me the chance to work on my front and back yards. This being my first ever spring as a homeowner this will be interesting. I was walking around my yard yesterday wondering what is good grass and what is a weed-like grass. I am really lost when it comes to any garden issues. I'm going to have to google all of this stuff to figure it out. LOL. I think I am going to try to get back to sleep. I can't be awake at 426am!

No comments:

Post a Comment