Friday, July 19, 2013

A Short Friday Blog (07/19/13).....

So here I am on Friday night listening to a mixed CD which I will likely blog about afterwards and I'm having an excellent Harpoon IPA as a reward after mowing 2/3 of my lawn after getting home from work. I am already on laundry load number #2. I know I lead an exciting bachelor's life! Here's the thing, H thinks the car belongs to him now especially in the evenings. Ha! That explains my lack of social life. LOL. Although even if I had access to the car I'd be staying in tonight as I had some domestic Gawd duties to attend to that I couldn't get around to doing in my usual hectic week.

I actually texted H earlier this week to tell him that I needed MY car on Saturday as I have an early morning massage at ME and then I'm off to Kingsport, Tennessee to see one of my fave bands of all time. Chicago is playing at FunFest about three hours away and I can't wait to see them. I saw them way, way back when in the 70s. Yeah I know I am effing old when I am referring to concerts I attended when I was a teenager. I have clothes older than when I last saw Chicago. I don't fit in those clothes though because I quit smoking 60 pounds ago.

It's effing hot out there. I had some ice cold Yuenglings as I was mowing and it seemed like I was sweating them out as soon I started moving around and mowing. With all the rain that we have had the last couple of weeks (daily occurrence) my weeds were growing rampant. I did manage to finish most of it and will complete the back piece on Sunday when I am back from Kingsport.

I have a couple of blogs that I need to edit about my week on Sanibel Island. I wrote them up on my smart phone and it took me forever to type or key it out on that mini-keypad. LOL. Hence they haven't been posted yet.

I'll be a bit more prolific in the coming days. I've been dealing with stuff the last couple of weeks. Peace out Rockers!

No comments:

Post a Comment