Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hey Hey I Am Or Was Lazy Today (06/22/13)....

Just kicking back tonight listening to Ronny Mack on the overnight and trying to figure out how I will be more productive on Sunday than I was today. LOL.

Let's just say that I did not set the bar too high today. After sleeping about 2.5 hours last night I headed over for my monthly massage with Becky at Massage Envy. She asked me where I was sore and I gave her the usual I am tight all over once again. She laughed and said that's the usual on my long body. She focused on my neck for a while and asked if I am one of those side sleepers that's put an arm under the pillow. LOL. She obviously knows something about the cause of the stiffness on the right side of my neck. For a lady that may weigh less than half of what I do and is about a foot and half shorter she sure uses her strength well as I walk out of there loose as a goose and feeling great for a couple of days until my bad habits screw everything up.

After the session I headed over to Costco and dropped a few hundred on the usual weird grocery orders that I do. I did pick-up a GPS thingee for the car as Harrison since getting onto my insurance policy early this week has decided that he needs my car every day to get out and about. Turns out his sense of direction came from my DNA as he is also getting lost or going out of his way to get somewhere. Last night he was on his way to Spartanburg to pick up someone up that was in Greer. Nothing like going past 3 or 4 exits later on the highway and then back tracking on regional roads to get to where you want to be. I figure the GPS will help him. It'll help me as well. LOL. Hopefully he figures out how to fill up the gas tank as well seeing his propensity to drive the car this week. I did notice that my latest fill up is disappearing but quick.

Well that pretty much sums up what I did today activity wise. I had a massage and went to Costco. Had a nap or two to build back up the sleep deprivation bank and watched my Nats get blown out by the Colorado Rockies. Man oh man it is hard to watch Dan Haren pitch. He is such a stand-up guy but his splitter isn't splitting and is often ending up over the fence.

I not only follow my Nats on MLB but as well on DC website MASN and love posting there as the games go on. It gives me a chance to either cheer or vent on how the team and the games are going on a franchise that I have been following for 43 years. I've decided though after last night that it just isn't worth it when faced with infantile behavior displayed by someone whose lack of intelligence is on display regularly on the site. I questioned some of his more ridiculous comments and this amoeba (Piero B) called me out in Italian like a 7 or 8 yr. old in a playground somewhere and wants to have a fight. What an effing dumbass! First of all to post in Italian thinking that people wouldn't understand and secondly to call me out for a fight. This is supposedly a grown man hiding behind some fake avatar with some fake name acting brave. I hate effing internet bullies and especially hate people that post on websites hiding behind some fake identity spewing their filth and fake outrage while not having the balls, backbone and cojones to do so without using some fake identity. Fucking loser cowards! LOL.

Okay enough venting about that. Suffice to say I was not happy that my Nats also lost today 7-1 and are back at the mediocre level of winning one and losing one. Winning two and losing two.

Anyways time for some midnight munchies. Peace out rock and rollers and don't forget that we still have one day left in the glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment