Sunday, December 5, 2010

Off Days

Do you ever notice that we have off days every once in a while? By this I mean that sometimes things just don't seem to work right. It is almost like the left foot doesn't know what the right foot is doing. A case in point is that I just woke up from a nap 10-15 minutes ago. I caught a cold at the start of the weekend and my energy level is non-existent. I was watching the Biography channel and fell asleep on my couch for a couple of hours. I woke up in a dire need of kleenex for my the one side of my nose that seems to be working properly and I gingerly extracted myself from the couch and nearly wiped out. It was like I took two steps with my left foot as opposed to the more normal left right combination that would have been more effective. LOL. I think I need a really hot shower to get me ungroggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment