Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sometimes Mistakes Are Made

So here it is bright and early in Marc world on Wednesday, March 31st. I had another night of sleeping in fits and starts. I think that is the expression. I am not sure if that is it exactly but it sounds like it is. One day I will have to look up the origin and meaning.

Anyways I woke up thinking. Grrr! I prefer waking up gradually but today I woke up feeling misplaced guilt. It's quite enough that at times I feel guilty and take responsibility for my own actions and inactions but why oh why this morning did I feel like what recently occurred was my fault. I make mistakes. I'll be the first to admit to that. I didn't this weekend. Last night I tried talking about it. I tried sorting it out. I really tried to jump back on the horse to use a cowboy metaphor. I was told that I needed to face the fear. Well I wasn't ready to deal with that. Especially when I think that I had to do something that gave me the heebie-jeebies because of another's action. As Shaggy sang: "It wasn't me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment